Permissions to Travel

Increasingly travellers are being advised to take a Permission to Travel document with them when travelling abroad with a minor child in circumstances where one or both parents will not be travelling.

Some jurisdictions (for example South Africa) offer guidance on appropriate wording to use and airlines and travel agents can often provide useful information.

If you require a Permission to Travel document for any jurisdiction I am happy to provide initial telephone guidance before we meet in order to ensure that the document notarised is appropriate.