Apostilles and Legalisation

stampIf you have been asked to obtain an Apostille or to have your document legalised I can help!  My signature and seal of office are registered with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and both will be checked and verified as part of the Apostille/legalisation process.

Sometimes all you need is for your document to be notarised, but often it will also require a certificate known as an Apostille to be attached once the document has been notarised by your Notary Public.  Some countries also require the document to go through a further process of legalisation by their own embassy.

I can advise you in respect of the requirements of the receiving jurisdiction and deal with this process for you should you wish me to do so. For urgent matters, I have access to the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s Premium Service which is available to business users only and to trusted agents.  I can also arrange for your document to be couriered back to the destination country if time is of the essence.